EXPERIENCED Vascular Surgery Nurse Practitioner position.
Binghamton area, NY
Busy hospital Vascular Surgery office is seeking to employ an experienced Nurse Practitioner. The Vascular Surgery office is located in the hospital easily accessible to the OR and IR suite.
• All of the Advanced Practitioners duties will be carried out in accordance with applicable Hospital policy and regulations regarding the practice of NP's in New York State.
• The position is a full-time hospital employed position, Monday-Friday with normal business hours. Have that work/life balance that you are looking for
• Work and learn next to some of the best vascular surgeons in the area.
• Offering a starting salary at $110,000+. Excellent benefit package that includes 5 weeks paid time off, 8 holidays, $2,000 in CME, plus health benefits, dental, vision, etc.
Candidate will enjoy a Nurse Practitioner position in the Binghamton, NY area that is facility based with a 160 bed hospital to advance their career. The hospital has over specialists and primary care providers on it's medical staff. The location is ideal for outdoor sports, affordable living and easy commute times local to the area.
• The ideal candidate will have two plus years of surgical experience, preferably vascular surgery experience.
• Graduation from an accredited school of nursing with a MSN.
• Current BLS/ACLS certification.
• SA-C certification is required before commencing employment.
• Active license to practice in New York.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.