Cardiac and General Anesthesiology position-Rockford, Illinois area
1401 E State St, Rockford, IL 61104 Rockford area, IL 61104
An anesthesia group is seeking a Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join their practice in the Rockford, Illinois area.
• Anesthesia cases that are available include cardiac, thoracic, OB, pediatrics, neuro, orthopedics, general surgery and vascular.
• Equitable practice regardless of seniority.
• It is a good call schedule and you have the opportunity to take extra call to make extra income.
• This Cardiac Anesthesiologist position is offering a very competitive salary and full benefits. Benefits includes malpractice, seven weeks time off, CME money, health insurance and generous retirement benefits.
• Partnership after one year.
• SIGNIFICANT SIGN ON BONUS!
This is a large collegial group that has a nice mix of Anesthesiologists and CRNA's that work at multiple sites throughout the Rockford area. This family oriented community is just one hour from Chicago. There is attractive housing and the cost of living is very reasonable. Good private and public school options.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• Illinois license is a plus but it is not necessary to apply for this position.
• Cardiac fellowship candidates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.