Cardiac Anesthesiologist position in the Rochester, NY area
601 Elmwood Ave., Rochester, NY 14642 Rochester area, NY 14642
A prestigious academic facility in Upstate New York in the Rochester area is looking to add a Cardiac Anesthesiologist to their team.
• Group consists of 10 fellowship-trained cardiac anesthesiologists providing service for over 1000 adult cardiac cases annually including VAD, transplant, pediatrics, TAVR and ECMO. Opportunities exist to provide care outside the cardiac OR.
• A very reasonable cardiac call only. 100% supervision of residents and CRNA's.
• Flexible compensation plans are offered and a full benefit package.
The Rochester area is recognized for its family orientation, nationally ranked public schools, low cost of housing, internationally recognized cultural resources, and immediate access to outdoor activities.
• Candidate must be board eligible with fellowship training.
• TEE certified.
• New graduates are welcome to apply for this position.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.