CRNA position with a wide variety of cases-Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area
Myrtle Beach area, SC
Come live where people vacation!
Our client is seeking a FT CRNA to join their growing anesthesia group practice in the beautiful and sunny Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area.
• This is Level I trauma center offers a variety of anesthetic cases including will be neuro, pediatrics, thoracic, vascular, OB, trauma and outpatient cases.
• 8 hour shifts with shift differential.
• They are a supportive group which consists of 7 Anesthesiologists and 22 Nurse Anesthetists who function together in a Care Team Model. CRNA's are medical directed.
• This CRNA position is offering $150,000 and full benefits.
Four weeks vacation
Life and disability insurance
The Myrtle Beach area is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country. Many of activities include boating, fishing, golfing and going to visit one of their pristine, warm sandy shores and beaches. There are over 3000 restaurants in the area and shops for everyone. Myrtle Beach is one of the top tourists destinations and retirement areas in the country.
• new graduates or experienced candidates welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.