CRNA position-Long Island, NY area
Long Island, NY
An expanding practice is seeking Nurse Anesthetists to join their practice on Long Island, New York.
• The facility has a wide variety of cases that include thoracic, vascular, OB, pediatrics, neuro, regional and general anesthesia. There is no hearts, OB or trauma.
• Additionally if you want to just do ambulatory cases those options are there also.
• This CRNA friendly group allows the CRNA’s to grow within the group and allows you to do regional cases.
SCHEDULE AND OVERTIME
• This is a 4/10 (7a-5p) hour schedule with NO weekends and NO holidays and you will not have to take call with this position.
• This is a very CRNA FRIENDLY OPPORTUNITY! The Anesthesiologists take pride in making sure the the CRNA’s experience and growth is a top priority.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
New Graduates are making in the $160,000-$165,000 range. Experienced candidates are about $170,000-$180,000 and full benefits.
• Benefits offered will be paid malpractice, health insurance, life insurance, dental, disability, 15% retirement contribution, very good vacation and sick time and $3,000 in CME money.
• SIGN-ON BONUS!
Long Island offers everything from the best restaurants and recreation. Private and public schools are some of the best in the nation. NYC is a very short drive away!
• Certification of Nurse Anesthetists.
• Masters of Science in Nursing.
• Current NY State RN license (or willingness to obtain).
• BCLS Certification.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.