CRNA position opening-Kansas City, Kansas area
Kansas City area, KS
An anesthesia group in the Kansas City, Kansas area is seeking a CRNA to join their practice.
• Cases that are performed at the medical center include thoracic, vascular, OB (available but not required), peds, neuro, trauma and outpatient cases.
• There are 2-3 calls per month (beeper call live within 30 min). 12 hour calls and paid extra for call at $95.00 per hour. Average work week is 30-32 hours a week and that includes call.
Salary: $132,000-$148,000 and an excellent benefit package including 6 weeks vacation first year.
• Benefits include malpractice, health insurance for the entire family, life insurance, excellent retirement plan and CME time and money.
• Negotiable sign on bonus.
This is a 500 bed facility averages almost 10,000 inpatient and outpatient surgical cases a year. The Kansas City, Kansas area has been listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the country due to housing and job market. The area has many sporting activities and has been voted one of the best downtown areas in the US.
• SRNA's or experienced candidates welcome to apply.
• Kansas license is a plus but is not necessary to apply for this position.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.