CRNA position doing all eye cases. 30 hour week. $200K and full benefits
Mount Vernon area, IL
A group in the Mount Vernon, Illinois area has an outpatient Nurse Anesthetist position doing all Ophthalmology cases.
• Cataracts, Retina, lids and glaucoma cases. You will seeing anywhere from 10-35 cases day.
• You will be doing 100% own cases.
• No call, nights or weekends. 30 hours a week.
• This CRNA position is offering a salary of $200,000 and full benefits.
401K with matching contributions
Vacation, CME and sick time
No non-compete, may work for other providers
The Mount Vernon, Illinois area is an hour away from downtown St. Louis. The area offers abundant recreational opportunities. Reed Lake has boating, biking and fishing. Very good school systems in the area.
• Illinois license a plus but not necessary to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.