CRNA position-St. College, Pennsylvania area
1800 E Park Ave, State College, PA 16803 State College area, PA 16803
A private practice anesthesia group is seeking CRNA’s at a joint commission-accredited, 47 bed community hospital near the State College, Pennsylvania area.
• The cases at the facility include GI, urology, general surgery and eye cases.
• No call position with the hours roughly 7a-3:30p. Most days you get off earlier.
• Part-time and per diem opportunities also.
• The group has a supportive care team model. You will be supervised some of the time.
This CRNA job opening is offering a base salary of $175,000-$180,000 and a full benefit package.
paid health, vision and dental insurance
401K with employer contribution
life and disability policies paid
Six weeks vacation time
The area offers a diverse culture, a beautiful environment along with excellent public and private schools. Theatre, sports, recreation and dining all close by. This is a friendly community that is perfect for raising a family.
• Candidates must have applied for the Pennsylvania license
• New graduates or experienced candidates are welcome to apply
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.