CRNA position-Scranton, Pennsylvania area
Scranton area, PA
A private practice anesthesia group is seeking a Nurse Anesthetist at their community hospital in the North Central Pennsylvania area.
• The group performs a case mix at this facility that includes general surgery, orthopedics, ENT cases and GI.
• No call position with the hours roughly 7a-3:30p. Most days you get off earlier.
• Part-time and per diem opportunities also.
• This is an independent position with no medical supervision.
• This CRNA job opening is offering a base salary of $$175,000-$180,000 and a full benefit package.
• paid malpractice
• paid health, vision and dental insurance
• 401K with employer contribution
• life and disability policies
• Six weeks vacation time
An hour drive from Scranton, the area offers a diverse culture, a beautiful environment along with excellent public and private schools. Skiing, camping, rivers and lakes are there for the outdoor person. This is a friendly community that is perfect for raising a family.
• Candidates must have applied for the Pennsylvania license
• New graduates or experienced candidates are welcome to apply
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.