CRNA position-Rochester, NY area. No call. $160,000+ and robust benefit package!
Rochester area, NY
A prestigious hospital in the Rochester, New York area is seeking CRNA's to join their practice in a university setting.
• Clinical cases include ENT, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Orthopedics, OB/Gyn, Pediatrics, Thoracic, Vascular, Trauma and general surgery cases.
• This is a no call position.
• Benefit package including paid malpractice, health insurance, life, disability, retirement plan and negotiable vacation and CME!
• Tuition forgiveness and relocation assistance available.
Rochester suburbs offer excellent public and private schools. The region offers recreational opportunities in addition to festivals and theatre. Positions available for highly qualified applicants interested in working in a dynamic mixed university and community setting that combines a commitment to teaching and professional advancement with a complete range of cases providing choice and diversity in case mix and supervision. Opportunity is also there to teach in their SRNA program.
• No experience necessary is necessary to apply for this job opportunity.
• New York license is a plus.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.