CRNA position-Parsippany, NJ area. $185,000-$195,000, full benefits
Parsippany area, NJ
A large, stable private practice anesthesia group in the Parsippany, New Jersey area is seeking an energetic, team oriented CRNA to work in a community hospital.
• The cases at the hospital include rare thoracic, vascular, OB, healthy pediatrics and outpatient cases including orthopedics and general surgery.
• This is a CRNA job that you will be medically directed 100% of the time. Work with some of the most talented anesthesiologists in the area who support the growth of CRNA's.
• Flexible schedule with 4/10 hour shifts.
Five week vacation
Retirement/401K with employer contribution.
This private practice group with new leadership has multiple hospitals and outpatient facilities that they are contracted to work with. This suburban area is 30 minutes from NYC. The area is also known for it's restaurants and shops. Some of the many recreational options include skiing, mountain biking, hiking and golfing. Great place to raise a family with excellent schools. The facility has easy access to NYC, Jersey Shore and Upstate New York.
• Candidate must have applied for the New Jersey license.
• New graduates or experienced candidates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.