CRNA position-FT or PT position-Philadelphia, PA area
Philadelphia area, PA
An anesthesia group has a need for a CRNA in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
• Cases offered at the practice include neurology, urology, general surgery, plastics, vascular, ENT, podiatry, orthopedics.
• There is no trauma, hearts or OB cases. Mostly bread and butter cases.
• There are 5-8 hour days with no call, nights or weekends. Most days are finished by 3:30pm. You will have the option to work in hospital or work in their ambulatory surgery centers. Part time or Full time offered.
• Excellent benefit package that includes malpractice, five weeks vacation and retirement.
• Overtime is available.
This private practice group has 6 Anesthesiologists and 3 CRNA group covers one hospital and three ambulatory surgical centers. Bucks County is a reasonable drive to the downtown Philadelphia which offers fine restaurants, museums and local theater companies. Very good universities, public and private schools systems in the area.
• Candidate must have applied for the Pennsylvania license.
• ACLS required.
• New graduates or experienced candidates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.