CRNA position-Colorado Springs, Colorado area
Colorado Springs area, CO
KTE Services is recruiting full-time Nurse Anesthetists in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area.
• Work in Level 1 and Level 3 facilities with a wide variety of cases include ENT, Thoracic, Ophthalmology, Urology, Orthopedics, OB, Pediatrics, Vascular and general surgery cases.
• Work in a collaborative care team model. 100% medically directed.
• One scheduled late shift per week and one weekend call day per month. OT is available.
Offering a salary range of $150,000-$170,0000 and a robust benefit package including paid malpractice, health insurance, life, disability, CME, retirement plan. Relocation expenses and six weeks vacation.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
• Some experience necessary to apply for this job opportunity.
• Colorado license is a plus.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.