CRNA position-Bloomington, Illinois area. Wide variety of anesthesia cases. $225,000, excellent benefits.
1304 Franklin Ave Normal, IL 61761 Bloomington area, IL 61761
A private practice anesthesia group is recruiting a CRNA to join a thriving practice in the Bloomington, Illinois area.
• Anesthesia cases that are available include General Surgery, OB, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Urology, Robotic Surgery, Regional, Healthy Peds, and Level 2 trauma.
• Call once a week from home. No first call. You will either be 2nd call or 3rd call once a week and one weekend a month.
• This CRNA position is offering $225,000, and full benefits.
Malpractice – occurrence policy with Medical Protective.
Medical – family 80/20 (80% paid by the employer).
Disability insurance-Long and short term.
HSA ($5,000 for family plan or $2,500 for individual).
401K – One year to qualify for match (additional 8% of salary).
CME: $3500 stipend – 1 week PTO (paid time off)
VACATION: 5 weeks, Plus 1 week CME (6 total).
The Bloomington area is a vibrant community, home to 168,000 people who exemplify the values of the Midwest and our remarkable quality of life. Our location in the heart of Illinois within two hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
Excellent public and private schools with very good universities.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• Illinois license is a plus but it is not necessary to apply for this position.
• Must be comfortable with doing light hearts.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.