CRNA job opening-Fort Lauderdale, FL area
Fort Lauderdale area, FL
A private practice anesthesia group is in need of a CRNA at their community hospital in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area.
• The group has a case mix at this particular facility that includes regional, vascular, neuro and outpatient cases. There are no pediatrics or OB cases.
• There are 4/10 hour shifts.
• There are call positions offered with this group. The call is beeper call and it is only one weekend a month.
• The group has a supportive care team model. CRNA's will be supervised by Anesthesiologists in the operating room.
• Benefits package includes paid malpractice, health insurance, life and disability insurance, five weeks vacation and a retirement plan.
• Overtime is at time and a half.
There is something for everyone in the Fort Lauderdale area. Anything from the beautiful beaches, boating and fishing to professional sports to parks and restaurants. Come live where people vacation!
• Candidates must have applied for the Florida license.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.