Anesthesiologist position. Private partnership and partnership.
Erie area, PA
A private practice anesthesia group is seeking an Anesthesiologist to join their group in the Erie, Pennsylvania area.
• There is cardiac at the facility but it is not required in addition to thoracic, vascular, OB, peds, neuro, regional and outpatient cases.
• No trauma, neonates or transplants.
• Call 1:10, off post call. Call is from home.
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
• Benefits including malpractice, health (family), life, disability, retirement, 6 weeks vacation.
• Negotiable partnership.
Erie is in between Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Buffalo. The area has friendly people and great schools. Skiing, trails and three minor league sports teams are also in the area.
• Experience with hearts is preferred but will consider training.
• Already having a Pennsylvania license is a plus but not necessary to apply.
• New graduates welcome.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.