Anesthesiologist position-Bloomington, Illinois area. Wide variety of anesthesia cases. $400,000, excellent benefits and partnership!
1304 Franklin Ave Normal, IL 61761 Bloomington area, IL 61761
A private practice anesthesia group is seeking an Anesthesiologist to join their practice in the Bloomington, Illinois area.
• Anesthesia cases that are available include General Surgery, OB, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Urology, Robotic Surgery, Regional, Healthy Peds, Level 2 trauma, light cardiac volume (typically less than 50 per year).
• Home call 1:5.
• This Anesthesiologist position is offering $400,000 and full benefits.
$25,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Malpractice – occurrence policy with Medical Protective.
Medical – family 80/20 (80% paid by the employer)
Disability insurance-Long and short term.
HSA ($5,000 for family plan or $2,500 for individual)
401K–1 year to qualify for the match (additional $37,000/yr paid by the group)
CME: $7500 stipend – 1 week paid time off.
VACATION: 8 weeks.
• Partnership after one year.
The Bloomington area is a vibrant community, home to 168,000 people who exemplify the values of the Midwest and our remarkable quality of life. Our location in the heart of Illinois within two hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
Excellent public and private schools with very good universities.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• Illinois license is a plus but it is not necessary to apply for this position.
• Must be comfortable with doing light hearts.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.