SEASONED Vascular Surgery PA job opening. $110,000+ full benefits. No call!
Binghamton area, NY
Busy hospital Vascular Surgery office is seeking to employ an experienced Physician Assistant. The Vascular Surgery office is located in the hospital easily accessible to the OR and IR suite.
• All of the Advanced Practitioners duties will be carried out in accordance with applicable Hospital policy and regulations regarding the practice of PA's in New York State.
• The position is a full-time hospital employed position, Monday-Friday, with no call responsibilities.
• An excellent benefits package includes a competitive salary starting at $110,000+, 5 weeks paid time off, 8 holidays, $2,000 in CME, plus Health benefits, dental, vision, etc.
Candidate will enjoy a Physician Assistant position in the Binghamton, NY area that is facility based with a solid group to advance their career! The location is ideal for outdoor sports, affordable living and easy commute times local to the area.
• The ideal candidate will have two plus years of surgical experience, preferably vascular surgery experience.
• Baccalaureate Degree in accredited Physician Assistant Program
• Fulfills such criteria to maintain certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
• SA-C certification is required before commencing employment.
• Active license to practice in New York.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.