Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner position-Plattsburgh, NY area
Plattsburgh area, NY
A hospital in the Plattsburgh, NY area has a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner position opening.
NP’s will assist and supplement the psychiatrists delivery of mental health care. The mental health team is committed to providing the highest level of care and work well together. The patient population consists of young adult to geriatrics.
• Hours 8a-4:30p. On call coverage on weeknights and weekends might be considered in the future. Hospital has flexibility with the hours and would pay shift and weekend differential.
• This Mental Health Nurse Practitioner position is offering $47.00-$53.00 per hour with plus full benefits.
Some of the highlights of the benefits include the following:
• Fully paid health insurance
• loan forgiveness
• relocation assistance and much more!
The Plattsburgh area, the gateway of the US and Canada, is located on Lake Champlain and at the foothills of the Adirondacks. Water, Mountains, trails and parks are all at your fingertips. The cost of living is just below the national average. Easy access to Montreal and Burlington, Vermont.
• Previous Psychiatric NP experience preferred
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.