Physician-Pain Management. Flexible compensation packages. Excellent production incentive.
Memphis area, TN
A pain management group in the Memphis, Tennessee area is expanding and is seeking a Pain Management Physician.
• 20-30 Interventional procedures a day. Come into an existing practice.
• Strong NP/PA support.
• Monday-Friday with the hours of 8a-5p.
• This position is offering flexible compensation plans with easily attainable production incentive. High dollar compensation!!
Memphis is a city on the Mississippi River in southwest Tennessee, famous for the influential strains of blues, soul and rock 'n' roll that originated there. Beale Street Presley’s Graceland mansion is a popular attraction. Other music landmarks include the Rock 'n' Soul Museum, Blues Hall of Fame and Stax Museum of American Soul Music. Affordable cost of living and housing.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• Board Certified or Eligible.
• New graduates accepted.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.