Physician Assistant position in Pain Management-Oregon. Offering $90,000-$100,000 and excellent benefits. Four day week.
Medford area, OR
A well established pain management group is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their expanding practice on a FT basis in the Medford, Oregon area. is expanding and is recruiting a Physician Assistant for a brand new state-of-the art facility.
• New state-of-the-art facility. All outpatient pain management private practice.
• Great referral base from the community of physicians in the area.
• You will get to work with a team of Board Certified Interventional Pain Physicians and experienced support team.
Some of the job duties:
• Provide excellent reliable service to patients and their families and obtain and record a detailed patient history.
• Perform physical examinations, Order and interpret diagnostic procedures and make diagnostic assessments.
• Prescribe interventional therapy and review outcomes and prescribe medications if necessary.
• Educate and counsel patients on pain management, preventative care, and lifestyle concerns. Refer for other specialty evaluations as needed. Prescribe pain focused treatment plans based on patient- specific needs and then document encounters into electronic health records.
• Four day week with the hours of 8a-5p. There are no nights, weekends or holidays.
Salary: 90,000-$100,000. Salaries negotiable based on experience.
Excellent benefit package that includes:
• Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
The Medford, Oregon area is the largest city in the area and serves more than 550,000 people in Southern Oregon and Northern California. This is an opportunity that whether you are starting your career or just looking for a change you do not want to miss out on!
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.