Pediatric CRNA opportunity. $140,000-$200,000 and full benefits.
Norfolk area, VA
A pediatric anesthesia group in the Norfolk, Virginia area is seeking CRNA’s join their team.
• Cases offered will be ENT, Orthopedics, GI, General Surgery, Eyes, Neuro, plastics and trauma.
• The CRNA’s will be medically supervised by the Pediatric Anesthesiologist.
• Fair work schedule at 7a-3p and reasonable call schedule.
• Negotiable sign-on bonus!
Salary: $140,000-$200,000 and full benefits. Overtime available. Salary will be much higher depending on experience.
• The benefit package includes paid malpractice, health insurance, retirement, 5 weeks vacation and CME.
The group performs approximately 14,000 anesthetics per year. The CRNA’s provide care for all cases except cardiac cases. There are 20 Anesthesiologists and 5 CRNA’s in the group. Candidates do not have to have pediatric experience.
• Candidate must have applied for the Virginia Medical License.
• PALS required.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.