Pain Management Specialist job opening. Must be fluent in Chinese. $360,000, benefits, production.
New York City area, NY
A pain management group in New York City is seeking a Pain Management Physician with a PM&R background.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), and Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance.
• This Pain Management job is offering a base salary range of $360,000 and benefits.
• Production bonuses in addition to base salary!
• $5,000 sign on bonus!
• Negotiable Partnership!
This 2 physician and 1 Physician Assistant group has two sites (Queens and Brooklyn) and is seeking a physician for only one of the sites. The schedule is Monday through Friday with an occasional Saturday.
• Candidates bilingual in Chinese.
• Candidate must have an anesthesia or PM&R background.
• A New York Medical license is a plus but not necessary to apply to this position.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• New graduates welcome to apply!
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.