Pain Management Physician position in the Dallas, Texas area
2831 E President George Bush Hwy, Richardson, TX 75082 Dallas area, TX 75082
A pain management group in a nice suburban area of Dallas, Texas area and is seeking an experienced Pain Management Physician to join a stable, expanding practice.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance and Discography. 20-30 Interventional procedures a day. Come into an existing practice.
• Strong NP/PA support.
• Monday-Friday with the hours of 8a-5p.
• This Pain Management position has a flexible compensation plans with productivity incentive after six months. High dollar compensation with immediate ownership in an ASC with quarterly distributions. All ASC’s are multi-specialty.
North Texas is a growing cluster of cities between Dallas and Fort Worth. This suburban region houses many entertainment options and all are within close distance to everything the Dallas/Fort Worth area has to offer. Great neighborhoods and good school districts makes this area attractive and makes the area an ideal place to live.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.• Board Certified.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.