Pain Management Physician position-Melbourne, Florida area
Melbourne area, FL
KTE Services is recruiting a Pain Management Physician to join a practice in the Melbourne, Florida
Here are some of the responsibilities of the incoming Physician:
• To provide a comprehensive medical evaluation, including diagnosis and treatment plans for patients in acute or chronic pain.
• Refers patients to medical and/or ancillary specialists as appropriate.
• Work side-by-side with experienced Physician Assistants.Have the ability to serve as Interdisciplinary Team Leader. Provides guidance to all other ancillary health professionals.
Some of the benefits of this position:
Salary: $285,000-$325,000, comprehensive benefits and production incentive based on collections.
Great hours and weekends free!
Paid health insurance
Retirement and much more!
This thriving community is part of the Cocoa Beach- Melbourne-Titusville metropolitan area. The Melbourne area has over 17 city parks for recreation opportunities and pristine beaches. The area is below the national average cost of living, private and public education options, making this place perfect to raise a family. Cocoa Beach is just 50 miles from Orlando and 122 miles from Tampa.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.