Pain Management Physician position-Gainesville, Florida area
Gainesville area, FL
Exciting Interventional Pain Management opportunity who wants to help expand a practice in the Gainesville, Florida area from KTE Services!
• Wide variety of Interventional procedures that include Spinal Cord Stimulators, all injections (joint, muscular etc.), Discography and more! Come in and hit the ground running!
• Work side-by-side with experienced Physician Assistants.
• Great hours with weekends off!
Salary: $285,000-$325,000, comprehensive benefits and production incentive based on collections.
Paid health insurance
Retirement and much more!
Gainesville is home to Florida's largest and oldest university, and is one of the state's centers of education, medicine, cultural events and athletics. Known for its preservation of historic buildings and the beauty of its natural surroundings, Gainesville's numerous parks, museums and lakes provide entertainment to thousands of visitors. Because of its beautiful landscape and urban "forest," Gainesville is one of the most attractive cities in Florida.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.