Pain Management Nurse Practitioner position-McAllen, Texas area
McAllen area, TX
A pain management group in the McAllen/Brownsville, Texas area is recruiting an experienced Nurse Practitioner for a Pain Management Clinic.
Some of the job duties:
• Provide excellent reliable service to patients and their families and obtain and record a detailed patient history.
• Perform physical examinations, Order and interpret diagnostic procedures and make diagnostic assessments.
• Prescribe interventional therapy and review outcomes and prescribe medications if necessary.
• Educate and counsel patients on pain management, preventative care, and lifestyle concerns. Refer for other specialty evaluations as needed. Prescribe pain focused treatment plans based on patient- specific needs and then document encounters into electronic health records.
• Five day week with the hours of 8a-5p. There are no nights, weekends or holidays.
• Benefits offered paid malpractice, health, dental, vision, retirement and vacation time.
Apply now to get more information!
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.