Outpatient Anesthesiology position-Rochester, NY area
Rochester area, NY
An anesthesia practice near Rochester, New York has a unique opportunity to do all Outpatient Anesthesia in addition to taking call with the rest of the group.
• Cases performed at the facility are healthy peds, regional, general surgery and orthopedics.
• This is normally a Monday-Friday position. Group requires incoming anesthesiologist to be in the call schedule. Rare call.
• You will be doing your own cases and also medical direction of CRNA's.
• Base salary is associated with a targeted level of productivity measured in ASA units. Incentive pay will be based on units generated in excess of targeted units. Malpractice will be provided in addition to a full benefit package with excellent time off.
The freestanding surgery centers are performing approximately 10,000 cases per year. The Rochester area features excellent public and private schools and a variety of housing options. Rochester has an airport that gives you easy access to any metropolitan city.
• Candidate must be Board Certified.
• New York license is a plus but not necessary to apply.
• Fellowship trained or strong experience in ambulatory anesthesia and ultrasound guided blocks of the upper and lower extremities is necessary.
• Incoming Anesthesiologist is required to be in the call schedule with the rest of the group.
• Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work in a fast-paced ambulatory environment.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.