Outpatient Anesthesiologist position. Normal ASC hours. $300,000-$315,000, benefits.
Tampa area, FL
An anesthesia group is seeking an Outpatient Anesthesiologist to join their group to work at two of their surgical centers.
• There are no nights, call or weekends.
• This is a full time Monday through Friday position.
• 50% supervision of CRNA’s.
• The salary range is $300,000-$315,000 and benefits. 1099 opportunities also.
Tampa is third largest city in Florida. Tampa is a great place to raise a family and it offers a lower cost of living than other major southern cities. Public Schools are the highest among the state's large school districts. Tampa offers a diverse, vibrant cultural scene that includes museums, theatre, dance, music, fine dining and is also home to NFL, NHL and MLB professional sport teams.
• Candidate must have Florida Medical License
• Candidate must be board certified.
• Candidate must be comfortable with regional blocks.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent placement of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.