Outpatient Anesthesiologist opening. $330,000-$340,000, full benefits.
An anesthesia group in the Northern New Jersey area is seeking an experienced Anesthesiologist to join their group.
• This is a full time Monday through Friday position. There are no nights, weekends or call.
• Benefits include malpractice, health insurance, retirement and vacation time.
• Sign on and relocation expenses offered.
This private anesthesia group has multiple sites throughout Northern New Jersey and will set you up at one of their sites that is a reasonable drive from where you live. A 30 minute drive to New York City, there are some of the best public schools in this area of Northern New Jersey and is a wonderful place to raise a family.
• candidate must have the New Jersey license.
• Anesthesiologist must be board certified and have experience in ambulatory anesthesia.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.