Outpatient Anesthesiologist job opening. $325,000-$330,000, full benefits.
Rochester area, NY
An anesthesia group in Upstate New York near Rochester has a need for Outpatient Anesthesiologists to work in their surgery centers.
• Cases performed at the facility are healthy peds, regional, general surgery and orthopedics.
• This is normally a Monday-Friday position. Group requires incoming anesthesiologist to be in the call schedule. Rare call.
• You will be doing your own cases and also medical direction of CRNA's.
• Base salary is associated with a targeted level of productivity measured in ASA units. Incentive pay will be based on units generated in excess of targeted units. Malpractice will be provided in addition to a full benefit package with excellent time off.
The freestanding surgery centers are performing approximately 10,000 cases per year. The Rochester area features excellent public and private schools and a variety of housing options. Rochester has an airport that gives you easy access to any metropolitan city.
• Candidate must be Board Certified.
• New York license is a plus but not necessary to apply.
• Fellowship trained or strong experience in ambulatory anesthesia and ultrasound guided blocks of the upper and lower extremities is necessary.
• Negotiable call is a requirement.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.