Outpatient Anesthesiologist job opening near Edison, New Jersey. $350,000-$360,000, benefits.
Edison area, NJ
An outpatient anesthesiologist group near Edison, New Jersey is seeking a board certified Anesthesiologist to join their practice.
• Cases include spine, sedation for pain cases, orthopedics and general surgery.
• The average work week is approximately 40 hours per week. The hours are going to depend on scheduling at the surgery centers.
• All anesthesia cases will be your own.
Salary: $350,000-$360,000 and benefits.
This four physician group covers three facilities within 20 minutes of each other. The Anesthesiologist to sites within 20 minutes of each other. The central New Jersey area has recreational facilities, public parks and good school systems. It is a reasonable drive to NYC, the Jersey Shore and Philadelphia.
• Candidates must have the New Jersey license, DEA and CDS.
• Board certified with 5 years experience is required for this position.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.