Outpatient Anesthesia position-CRNA-$80.00 per hour, full benefits.
Bethesda area, MD
An anesthesia group in the Bethesda, Maryland area has a need for CRNA’s to staff their ambulatory surgical centers.
• Cases include healthy peds, orthopedics, sedation for pain, eyes, GI, ultrasound blocks.
• CRNA's will be independently doing own cases.
• This CRNA position is offering $80.00 per hour and full benefits. 1099 opportunity at $105.00 per hour.
The Bethesda area is a short drive Washington DC where you have all that the city offers. Lots of history, great restaurants with things for everyone to do.
• Must have the Maryland license.
• Experienced candidates necessary.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.