Nurse Practitioner position-Pain Management-Clifton, NJ area
Clifton area, NJ
A pain management group is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their practice.
• Sites in Clifton and Perth Amboy.
• 100% Pain Management position.
• You will work independently and you will see approximately 15-25 patients a day. Job duties include follow ups injections.
Salary: $65.00-$70.00 per hour.
A qualified candidate can enjoy all of the perks of city living close to NYC. With the many options of city living, cultural stores and restaurants, groups, associations and events, it is no wonder why the NYC area is one of the best to live and work!
• Candidate must have experience in workers compensation/no fault experience.
• Candidate must have NJ license, BLS and ACLS.
• Nurse Practitioner must have interpersonal skills. Outgoing and personable for the outpatient practice.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Candidate must have at least one year experience.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.