Nurse Practitioner job opportunity-Pain Management. $70.00 per hour and benefits.
Bronx/White Plains area, NY
A pain management group is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their practice.
• Sites are in the Northern New Jersey, Bronx, White Plains and Pleasantville, New York area.
• You will work independently and you will see approximately 15-25 patients a day. Job duties include evaluations, follow ups and injections.
• This is a PT or FT job opening. Full time is Monday to Friday. Hours are 11a-7p Monday through Thursday. Fridays will be shorter days. There are no calls or weekends.
Salary: $70.00 per hour for experience.
Benefits: paid malpractice, vacation time, no major holidays and health insurance.
A qualified candidate can enjoy all of the perks of city with being close by. With the many options of city living, cultural stores and restaurants, groups and events, it is no wonder why the NYC area is one of the best to live and work!
• Candidate must have experience in workers compensation/no fault experience.
• Candidate must have NYS and NJ license, BLS and ACLS.
• Nurse Practitioner must have interpersonal skills. Outgoing and personable for the outpatient practice.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Candidate must have reliable transportation.
• Candidate must have at least one year experience.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.