Nurse Practitioner job opening-Pain Management. $90,000-$100,000, benefits, production.
Frederick area, MD
A pain management group in the Frederick, Maryland area has Nurse Practitioner position available in their Pain Management Clinic.
• Qualified candidate will be responsible for providing patient with a physical exam, follow ups to procedures and little medication management.
• You can expect a 40 hour week with no call, nights or weekends.
• Full benefit package.
• Great income potential through production incentives.
This group practices on the full scope of Interventional Pain procedures with room for professional growth for the Nurse Practitioner. Locations are local to each other and have grown in a very popular part of Maryland, closely to the coast and not far from Baltimore. This position will offer a wonderful career to their selected candidate in a popular area close to the Washington, DC/Baltimore area.
• Candidate must have applied for a the Maryland license.
• No experience necessary. New grads welcome to apply and will train.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.