Nurse Practitioner job opening-Pain Management. $100,000-$110,000 benefits.
Portland area, OR
A pain management group near Portland, Oregon area has a Nurse Practitioner job opening working in a Pain Management Clinic.
• The facility does a wide variety of pain services including stimulators, injections, discography in addition to other procedures.
• Responsibilities include assessment, conducting and interpreting diagnostic tests of pain management patients alongside a board certified pain physician. In addition developing and implementing treatment plans, medication management and offering counseling and education to meet the patient needs.
• Regular scheduled hours full time Monday through Friday 7:30a-4p. There are no nights, weekends or holidays.
• Benefits offered paid malpractice, health insurance, retirement and vacation time.
• Part time is also available.
The Portland area is a big city that has a town feel to it. Shops, restaurants, strong schools and neighborhoods. Lots of outdoor activities including hiking and skiing.
• Oregon license and DEA is a plus.
• BLS certification required upon hiring.
• Must have Nurse Practitioner certification.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.