Nurse Anesthetist position. $160,000-$185,000, full benefits. Full health and dental paid for family. Generous retirement.
Binghamton area, NY
An anesthesia group is recruiting for a CRNA need near the Binghamton, New York area.
• Community hospital and ambulatory surgical center cases including vascular, pediatrics, regional, OB, neuro and outpatient cases.
• No call.
• 100% medically directed by anesthesiologists.
• Benefit package including generous 401K match, profit sharing, malpractice, fully covered family health insurance and six weeks vacation.
Binghamton is a university town that is central to all major cities such as Boston and New York City. The practice which consists of 8 Anesthesiologists and 12 CRNA's has an excellent relationship with the hospital that they cover and surgeons.
• Candidate must have applied for the New York license.
• New graduates welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.