Nurse Anesthetist position-Spine cases. $74.00-$76.00 per hour, benefits.
King of Prussia area, PA
An anesthesia group near King of Prussia, Pennsylvania area would like to add an experienced CRNA to do spine cases.
• This is a full time position Monday to Friday.
• CRNA will be doing own cases.
• This CRNA job opening is offering a $74.00-$76.00 per hour with an excellent benefit package that includes malpractice, five weeks vacation, CME money and retirement contribution.
• NEGOTIABLE SIGN ON BONUS!
This large, stable group has 4 sites in the Philadelphia area. You have the option of doing either endoscopy or spine cases or a mix. It is a reasonable drive to the downtown Philadelphia which offers fine restaurants, museums and local theater companies. Very good universities, public and private schools systems in the area.
• KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesia, Pain Management, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.