Nurse Anesthetist outpatient job opening. $74.00-$76.00 per hour, benefits.
Wilmington area, DE
An established anesthesia group in the Wilmington, Delaware area is seeking CRNA's to join their group.
• This is a full time position Monday to Friday.
• Cases included are orthopedics, light pediatrics, neuro and outpatient cases including ENT, urology, sedation for pain management and GI.
• CRNA’s will be medically supervised by the Anesthesiologist most of the time.
• This CRNA job opening is offering $74.00-$76.00 per hour with a benefit package including malpractice, five weeks vacation, CME money and contribution to a 401K plan.
• NEGOTIABLE SIGN ON BONUS!
This opportunity is located in Northern Delaware which is just a short drive from Philadelphia, Baltimore and the Jersey shore. This is a busy practice that has a team that consists of 9 Anesthesiologists and 15 CRNA's.
• KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.