Nurse Anesthetist job opening in a Level I trauma center. Plenty of overtime. $135,000-$150,000, full benefits.
Fort Lauderdale area, FL
A private practice anesthesia group is hiring CRNA's to going their practice in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area.
• The group which practices at a Level I Trauma Center has a case mix that includes thoracic, OB, pediatrics, regional, vascular, neuro, trauma and outpatient cases.
• There are 4/10 shifts or 5/8 hour shifts offered.
• There are call positions offered with this group. The call is beeper call and it is only one weekend a month.
• The group has a supportive care team model. CRNA's will be supervised by Anesthesiologists in the operating room.
• Benefits package includes paid malpractice, health insurance, life and disability insurance, five weeks vacation and a retirement plan.
• Overtime is at time and a half.
There is something for everyone in the Fort Lauderdale area. Anything from the beautiful beaches, boating and fishing to professional sports to parks and restaurants. Come live where people vacation!
• SRNA's or CRNA's are welcome to apply.
• Candidates must have applied for the Florida license.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.