Interventional Pain Management position-Madison, Wisconsin
Madison area, WI
An established pain management group in the Madison, Wisconsin area is seeking an experienced Pain Management physician to work in a busy clinic.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), and Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance.
• Great hours. Monday through Friday.
• Strong office support.
Salary: $400,000 for experienced candidates and full benefits.
• Easily attainable production bonuses in addition to base salary. Opportunity to make big money!!
Madison, the capital of Wisconsin, offers a quality of life season to none and is one of the “Best Places to Live in America”. The city offers a strong economy and a range of cultural activities. The climate of Madison offers all four seasons and has a wide variety of outdoor activities.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Experienced candidates preferred.
• H1 and J1 visa candidates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.