Interventional Pain Management position. $400,000 base salary and production.
Madison area, WI
An established pain management group in the Madison, Wisconsin area is seeking an experienced Pain Management physician to work in a busy clinic.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), and Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance.
• Great hours. Monday through Friday.
• Strong office support.
Salary: $400,000 for experienced candidates and full benefits.
• Easily attainable production bonuses in addition to base salary. Opportunity to make big money!!
Madison, the capital of Wisconsin, offers a quality of life season to none and is one of the “Best Places to Live in America”. The city offers a strong economy and a range of cultural activities. The climate of Madison offers all four seasons and has a wide variety of outdoor activities.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Experienced candidates preferred.
• H1 and J1 visa candidates are welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.