Interventional Pain Management job opening. $300,000-$360,000, full benefits year one. Profit sharing year two!
New York City area, NY
An established pain management group in the New York City area is seeking a Pain Management Physician to join their practice and hit the ground running!
• LOTS OF PROCEDURES!! Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), and Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance.
• Great hours. Three days in the office seeing patients and two days doing procedures. 20-30 procedures a day.
• Strong office support.
Salary: Offering a base salary range of $300,000-$360,000 and full benefits for year one.
• Year two is profit sharing. Opportunity to make big money!!
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship. Anesthesia or PM&R background candidates are welcome to apply.
• There is travel with this opportunity in NYC and Northern NJ.
• Candidates must have a NY and NJ license.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.