Interventional Pain Management group in Queens, New York is seeking a PT Pain Management Physician. 3-4 days a week.
Queens area, NY
A stable pain management group in the Astoria, New York has an immediate PT Pain Management Physician need due to expansion of services.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), and Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance.
• 3-4 days a week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and every other Saturday. But this schedule could be adjusted, except Saturdays. Hours will be 8:30-4:30 PM on weekdays, 9-2 PM Saturdays.
• This Pain Management position is offering a daily rate of $1,500 per day as a 1099.
A qualified candidate can enjoy all of the perks of city living right here in the Queens/Long Island area! With the many options of city living, cultural stores and restaurants, groups, associations and events, it is no wonder why the NYC area is one of the best to live and work!
• A New York Medical license is required to apply for this position.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• New graduates welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.