Interventional Pain Management group in NYC area is seeking a Pain Management/PM&R Physician.
New York City area, NY
A stable pain management group in the New York City area is seeking a Pain Management/PM&R Physician need due to expansion of services.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), and Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance.
• Flexible schedule but there is a requirement for two weekends per month.
• This Pain Management position is offering a first year package of $350,000 and production incentive that could make income grow to $500,000.
A qualified candidate can enjoy all of the perks of city living right here in New York City. With the many options of city living, cultural stores and restaurants, groups, associations and events, it is no wonder why the NYC area is one of the best to live and work.
• A New York and New Jersey Medical license is required to apply for this position.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship and a PM&R background.
• Candidate will be required to travel in the New York City and Northern New Jersey area.
• New graduates welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.