Interventional Pain Management Physician position. Guarantee of $400,000 for one year. Production year two. High volume!
Montgomery area, AL
A busy pain management group is seeking a high energy Pain Management Physician to join their fantastic practice.
• Come in and hit the ground running! Will be doing up to 40 procedures a day.
• Cases included Discography, epidural steroid injections, facet joint injections, Radiofrequency neuro-ablations, Sacroiliac joint injections, spinal column stimulations and trigger point injections.
• Strong NP/PA support.
• This is a Monday-Thursday 8a-5p and Friday 8a-noon.
• This position is offering $400,000 and benefits including malpractice, health insurance, four weeks vacation and one week CME. Relocation offered.
• Easily attainable production incentive. High dollar compensation.
• Partnership or an employee opportunity.
A growing practice that currently has 4 FT pain physicians and 7 FT midlevels. Great area to raise a family with good public schools. Auburn University is in the area and has a little bit of everything for everyone.
• Pain fellowship and Anesthesia trained.
• New graduates accepted.
• Current Alabama license is preferred but not required.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Pain Management Physicians, Anesthesiologists, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.