Interventional Pain Management Physician position-Northern California
A multi-specialty group in Northern California is seeking an Interventional Pain Management Physician on California's Beautiful North Coast.
The practice is established and is thriving with one BC/BE Interventional Pain Management Physician but is now expanding.
- Wide variety of procedures. The incoming physician will have a support staff to help throughout the day.
- Full time, M-F: two procedure days at surgery center and three clinic days. Approximately 16-20 patients per clinic day.
- Competitive salary, full comprehensive benefits. Sign/on, loan reimbursement, relocation options possible.
- Office shared with Neurosurgery and PM&R with the surgery center next door.
Minutes from the beach. Among the tallest trees in the world of the giants redwoods. Wonderful community, rural feel, activities which includes surfing, kayaking, fishing. Great opportunity with an excellent quality of life and a rewarding medical practice. Great schools, theater, food, farmers' markets.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• New graduates or experienced are welcome to apply.
• California license is a plus.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Click Apply Now to hear more about this opportunity!
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.