Interventional Pain Management Physician position-Augusta, Georgia area
Augusta area, GA
An Interventional Pain Management Physician is wanted in the Augusta, Georgia area to help an expanding private practice.
• This will be a highly Interventional practice with strong mid-level support.
• This is a Monday-Friday position with normal business hours.
• This position is offering a yearly negotiable base salary, full benefit package and bonuses.
• Paid Malpractice
• Health, dental, vision and disability insurance
• Vacation time
Augusta is Georgia’s second largest city and is home to the Masters Golf Tournament. The city hosts urban living with a variety of restaurants, play houses, concerts, a newly renovated symphony hall and soon to open minor league baseball venue. Cost of living is low and lifestyle includes many opportunities for outdoor activities including equestrian, golf, fishing, kayaking, and miles of cycling and running paths. Augusta is located in proximity to Atlanta, Charlotte, Charleston, and Savannah as well as the seacoast and mountains.
• Accredited Pain fellowship
• Anesthesia or PM&R trained.
• New graduates or experienced candidates accepted.
Click Apply Now to hear more about this opportunity!
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.