Interventional Pain Management Physician job. $400,000, benefits, production.
Wausau area, WI
An established pain management group near Wausau, Wisconsin area has a need for a experienced Interventional Pain Physician.
• All Interventional Procedures such as stimulator implants, intrathecal pumps and spinal injections.
• Daily patient flow is 20-25 patients a day.
• This is a full time position with no nights, weekends and the hours will be 8a-5pm.
• You will have with a PA or a NP supporting you at the facility to do follow up and medication management.
• Full benefit package.
• Production bonuses will be 60% of collections in addition to base salary.
The area has all kinds of restaurants (casual and fine dining) in addition to family friendly activities and attractions. Affordable housing. The group is a large practice that has facilities throughout the midwest.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Physicians must have either an anesthesia or PM&R background.
• New graduate or experienced candidates are accepted for this position.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.