Interventional Pain Management Physician job. $300,000-$325,000, Partnership offered.
Las Vegas area, NV
A pain management group is expanding and is seeking a pain physician to join their practice.
• Pain Physicians must have extensive knowledge in all pain management procedures. Injections, Spinal Cord Stimulator implants and Intrathecal Pump Implants.
• You will see 25-30 patients a day and approximately half will be procedures daily.
• There are no nights or weekends with the pain management position. The is a full time, Monday-Friday position and the hours are 8a-5p.
• You will have a full support staff which will include a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
• Full benefits.
• Excellent earning potential!
• Partnership after 2 years.
$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
• Sign on bonus!
The Las Vegas area is one of the fastest growing areas in the country over the past 15 years. There are affordable residential developments in addition to established schools, shops and malls. There are world famous restaurants, casinos, shows and theaters. Outdoor activities such as hiking, golfing, camping and rock climbing.
• Candidates that apply must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Nevada license is a plus but not necessary to apply.
• Anesthesia or PM&R background required in addition to the pain fellowship.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.